Friday, January 11, 2008

Weekend 1 - A New Competition

Dear all,
welcome to the start of the new Predictions League competition. This is your weekly reminder to submit your predictions for Weekend 1, if you haven't already done so.


Formalities attended to, a few extras.....
1. It's not too late for anyone new to register. I will leave the button on the homepage for a couple of weeks. Otherwise, feel free to drop me a line if you want me to enroll someone.

2. Sorry to Chelsea/Tottenham fans that the match isn't on the list. When I originally drew up the fixtures for this competition, the BBC website (my source) had the match being played on Monday, and by the time I'd realised it was Saturday, it was too late!

3. To those of you who I haven't sent payment, and confirmation email for the last competition, many apologies, I will be doing the last few payments in the next couple of days. Work, and home committments have caused me many time problems!

4. A new arrival at the Predictions League HQ is due around the end of February. Needless to say I'm expecting my attention to be a little diverted during this time, and website updates may be a little later than normal (ie may not be done on Sunday evenings). Please forgive me, I will try and keep you informed either on the site itself or on the Predictions League Blog which I have set up (link
http://thepredictionsleague.blogspot.com/). There'll also be a link to it on the website in the next couple of days.

As always, if you have any thoughts, comments, suggestions etc, please don't hesitate to email me, or add comments on the blog itself.

Cheers!!

1 comment:

gazza65 said...

Congratulations Matt on your news.

Just wanted to say a big thankyou for all your hard work you put in to make a great enjoyable competition, and i am sure i speak for everybody else.

Cheers mate.